Our LED warning flare and safety light provides nine different flash patterns in one super compact package. This flare is about the size of a hockey puck, has a light life of about 35 hours on rechargeable batteries and can be stored for up to 10 years. The E-L-F safety flare emits 360° of ultra-bright light from an array of 16 LEDs, visible for kilometres. It is 100% waterproof and buoyant (to standard IP67) and the outer shell is such a tough polymer construction that you can drive a car, truck or even a bus over it without causing any damage!
Unlike flashlights with alkaline batteries or Glow sticks, our units are intrinsically safe and can handle extreme temperatures and extreme situations. They use batteries that won’t ever leak and have an impressive 10 year shelf life. ELF is small enough to keep in a saddle bag, tank bag, or even those small under seat storage spaces that most motorbikes have. Because they are watertight and non-reactive, ELF flares can be used in places where old-fashioned flares would be dangerous, such as in dry brush or in the presence of gasoline.
- Size 4.25” (12cm) diameter x 1.25” (3.5cm) tall
- Weight Less than 7 oz. (200g) with batter
- CR123A Battery included: or supplied with a rechargeable Lithium battery
- Storage conditions: Temperature Celsius: -40 degree C up to 110 degree
- Emission source 360 degree LED array: solid-state; nofilament (Never breaks or stops working)
- shock, vibration, and 100% water-resistance
Pattern life spans
- Solid-On High: 8x hour
- Rotate: 15x hours
- Alternate: 10x hours
- Quad-Blink: 15x hours
- Double-Blink: 30x hours
- Fast-Blink: 12x hours
- “S-O-S”: 35x hours
Refer to ‘How to buy LED Flares’ for details of our product options:
- Type 1: E-L-F flashing beacon with replaceable battery;
- Type 2: E-L-F rechargeable, available individually.